Wednesday, July 20, 2005

No Significant Meaning


Being a creative person, sometimes you get a lot of ideas. And I've found that sometimes you have to work out an idea, no matter how bad it may seem at the time. If the idea gets stuck in your head, it may block other ideas that may seem better.
I write songs as well as paint and last summer had a song in my head that I thought was not good, it had no meaning. I was struggling on another song at the time, a ballad for my departed friend Ron Nasty. But this other song kept getting in the way. So I started working on it. As it turns out, I found I liked the song. And it did have a special meaning. Then, a couple more songs popped out and I was able to finish the ballad for my friend.
I don't know what this picture means, or if it has one. But the idea was in my head, so I followed through. I really like it, though, even though it has no significant meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home